Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cleaning Out, Cleaning Up

It's that time of year!  The time when everyone takes an interest in cleaning out their homes, de-cluttering and organizing for the year ahead.  As someone who used to be a professional organizer, I think about these things often throughout the year.  As the Christmas decor is packed away, the more open and clean feel definitely sparks me on to more and more cleaning, though.  So, that's what I have been working on around here.  Some of the projects have been large, and some of them small.  Some of them are complete and marked off the to-do list, while others will be on-going.  Here's a look at some of the cleaning out and cleaning up that has been happening around the homestead.

Cleaning up our eating habits!  Hello green smoothies :)

Cleaning up and organizing work areas...making space for the new business stuff.

Cleaning out old teaching supplies.  I'm not teaching Pre-K anymore, so these are outta here.


Cleaning out closets, mine and the kid's. 


After cleaning up in the garden, my sweet helper looked like this!  Her partner-in-grime was just as bad.  Lots of cleaning up laundry for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment